JOB TITLE: NGO Executive Director (Garment Production)
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Our client, a Garment Production Company is currently looking to hire an NGO Executive Director who will run the affairs of the NGO.
- Create a clear vision that is shared with others in order to provide unity within an organization.
- Manage Financial / Fundraising Affairs
- Lead and manage the organization.
- Membership registration and subscription.
- Engage the community; initiating strategic partnership with the Public.
- Create Awareness of the NGO through Press release.
- Using the information gained through community programs to promote greater public awareness of relevant issues
- Initiate High levels business meetings.
- Support the Board of Directors.
- Maintain structure by sending out notices, providing agenda, and coordinating meetings.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Preferred candidate must have keen interest in Garment Production.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing and directing the operations of an NGO.
- Must come from an NGO environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|