Job Title: NGO Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintaining professional relationships and acts as guides /advocate on behalf of the NGO
- Responds to crisis situations
- Follow up with clients to ensure their situations is improving
- Maintain Case files and records whilst ensuring client basic needs are met
- A University Degree in Social Work or related field.
- 2 years experience as an NGO Officer
- Strong data collection and collation skills, processing, analysis and report writing.
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and database software programs.
- Good negotiating skills.
Deadline: March 23, 2021
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|