Job Title: Nigeria Data Quality Supervisor
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
About The Role
- One Acre Fund is a data-driven environment that invests in quality systems to answer the most important questions facing our organization.
- We always aim to provide more impact to farmers who participate in our program and this is made possible by a creative Impact Team.
- The Data Assistant will support the department by creating high-quality surveys in CommCare, providing back-end monitoring of survey data, conducting quality checks, and providing feedback to the team.
- We are trying to find a professional with +2 years of work experience and a passion for our mission.
- The role will report directly to the Data Quality Specialist.
- Conduct weekly error checks for all ongoing surveys
- Keep a running error tracker and communicate with the field team to understand and correct errors
- Evaluate Field Feedback Receipts Data in Performance Dashboard
- Verify data weekly
CommCare & Survey Management:
- Prepare all surveys and Back Checks in CommCare and ensure all data quality controls (display conditions, validation conditions, warning messages) are in place before the start of each survey
- Cross-check survey guides and tablet version of the survey to ensure that all survey protocols are implemented in CommCare
- Test all surveys on the tablet before data collection
- Respond to feedback from the field team and improve the surveys on CommCare based on challenges during survey implementation
We are trying to find a professional with +2 years of work experience and a passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- A willingness to live in Minna, close to our customers full-time – this is a long-term, career-track role.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Over 2 years of work experience in M&E or survey operations, such as rural agricultural or in volatile areas.
- Creative and able to proactively solve problems. You are constantly looking for alternative solutions to problems.
- Great dialogue with farmers, peers, and management
- Proficient computer skills in at least Microsoft Word and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)required.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as STATA or R is required. Familiarity with ODK, CommCare, or similar software.
- Language: Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required, a good understanding of Hausa is desirable.
Preferred Start Date:
- As soon as possible.
- Health insurance paid time off.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Must have existing rights to work in Nigeria.
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process.
- Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address.
- Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|