Nigerian Navy is recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Medical Records Assistant / Health Information Management Technician
- A minimum qualification of OND Lower Credit or Professional qualification in the field stated above plus SSCE / Equivalent with 5 credits including English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Health Science and Mathematics.
Application Guidelines / Qualifications
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed:
- Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
Important Information / Notice
- Application is free of charge.
- On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s declaration and certification by parent / guardian form
- Local government area certification form
- Police certification form
- Guarantor form
- Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of their online completed forms.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||21st April, 2020.|