Job Title: NOC Engineer
- Perform general system administration tasks on all elements of the network
- Discover problem areas which could negatively impact system performance or customer satisfaction
- Proactively monitor network and system performance.
- Analyze traffic data and trends and escalate areas of concern to the network design authority.
- Escalate problems to third level support (Problem management team) where these cannot be resolved within the Network Operations Centre (NOC).
- Perform general system administration tasks on all elements of the network.
- Perform network surveillance 24/7, respond to networkreported and customerreported problems
- Take ownership to ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage problem resolution using network monitoring/management tools
- Monitor key suppliers service levels and highlight where Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are not being met.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Engineering / Telecommunications
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a NOC Engineer
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work well in an international, multi-cultural, and high-pressure technical environment.
- Technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
- Very Good understanding of wireless communications technology
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification.
- Interested candidates must be able to work on a 24/7 shift Rotation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|