JOB TITLE: NOC Engineer / Microwave NOC Engineer
- Handle network monitoring and surveillance, track network incidents and assist with the resolution of all network issues.
- 24/7 monitoring of active and passive network nodes (RAN, IP, Core, VAS, Transmission, Data Centre passive equipment and enterprise solutions)
- Escalation of alarms, outages, dips, degradations, and other failures to field and BO teams for support, COF, and resolution
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network Administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance / monitoring tools(advantage)
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|