Job Title: Nurse Administrator
Job Location: FCT Abuja
- We are hiring a nurse administrator to join our esteemed nursing team. As a nurse administrator, you are required to have strong knowledge in nursing practice and in the medical field as a whole. You must be able to decipher right from wrong and must be able to take firm decisions.
- The nurse administrator will be required to supervise colleagues, train and evaluate nurses, and also represent nurses amongst others. Subsequently, the nurse administrator is also required to prepare the budget for the nursing department in line with the financial protocols of ACL.
- We are looking for a well-rounded nursing administrator to join our esteemed team to pursue our goals of providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- To ensure that all nursing staff understand and follow laid down policies of ACL.
- Required to access the effectiveness of policies and offer opinions as to how policies may be improved.
- Must ensure that patient’s needs are met first and foremost.
- Must ensure that the nursing department is running efficiently at all times.
- Must follow Abuja Clinics protocols in the Control and use of all equipment and material. This is to ensure efficient and rational use of resources.
- Prepare monthly reports according to ACL guidelines.
- Always communicate with all other hospital teams to ensure that ACL is running at full capacity.
- Assist in ordering, storing, and maintaining equipment and supplies
- Prepare timely and accurate records of patient history and recovery charts.
- Must be a nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Must have 2 to 5 years proven work experience in Nurse Administration.
- Must be computer literate.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to show empathy.
- Must be a leader.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Efficiency and organization.
- Advanced knowledge of theatre ethics and procedures.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must possess supervisory skills.
- Must possess management skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
Deadline: February 28, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations, Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|