Nurse Anaesthetist needed at Kelina Hospital.
JOB TITLE: Nurse Anaesthetist
JOB LOCATION: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
The Nurse Anaesthetist will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Anaesthetic clerking and review of patients going for surgery.
- Daily check of functionality of each equipment used for anaesthesia.
- Strict compliance with International standard anaesthetic checklist in bringing patients to theatre and taking patients to the ward after theatre.
- Proper documentation of all anaesthetic activities done in the theatre, including pre- operative, intra-operative and post-operative findings.
- Intra-operative monitoring of anaesthesized patients.
- Immediate post-operative care of the patients.
- Anaesthetic supplies.
- Equipment for resuscitation of patients in the hospital and also in the ambulance.
- Documentation of all medications used in the theatre.
- Detailed documentation of anaesthetic techniques and procedures for each patient.
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Certification as registered Nurse Anaesthetist
- Experience on the job and in various techniques of anaesthesia commensurate with qualification.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja or show evidence that they are familiar with the environment and have or could find accommodation nearby the hospital.
- N2,400,000 – N3,600,000 annually
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
All Applications should include:
- Letter of Application
- Scanned Copies of certificates
- Scanned Passport-sized photograph
Note: Only applications which follow above steps will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: October 28, 2020
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|