Job Title: Occupational Health & Safety Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to employ a qualified and competent Safety Officer who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace.
- The Safety Officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
Skills / Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate Degree.
- Experience: 2 – 10 years
- Valid competency certificates.
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- N150,000 – N300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: May 26, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|