JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Alausa, Lagos
- Swift Consulting is looking to fill the role of an Office Assistant for our client; a Law Firm.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
- A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: June 23, 2021