Job Title: Office Clerk
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incomingmail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND Qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: January 26, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|