Job Title: Operations / Data Analyst
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- An Operations / Data Analyst will identify, gather, edit and upload verified data into the company’s information database.
- Increase brand awareness and promote brand loyalty to the Company’s products and tools.
- Identify and source 100 vacancies each week from various companies.
- Research and validate the authenticity of vacancy information before posting.
- Gather, collate, and prepare documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Monitor the quality of data, thoroughly verify content, correct / escalate errors and organize the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capture.
- Conduct research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials and perform in-depth analysis to implement rules that remove poor-quality experiences.
- Enter, upload and update information into relevant databases / platforms and perform regular back-ups.
- Edit your work to ensure that it is error-free, consistent, and adherent to guidelines.
- Request clarity on assignment instructions, if needed
- Ensure that your computer is always password-protected and free from viruses.
- Increase and track job site traffic using best practices (e.g., unique visitors, keyword usage, and basic search engine optimization)
- Source for direct briefs from companies with active vacancies
- Source for direct briefs from companies requiring HR support.
- Ensure weekly and monthly set targets are met.
- Research and keep up to date with industry advancements, best practices, trends, tools, and competing brands.
- Analyze and interpret research and analytic data and work with the team to brainstorm ideas, review content, and refine marketing strategy.
- Effectively utilize technologies to recommend suggestions to current initiatives, products, and tools
- Continuously strive for process / workflow improvements.
- Prepare and submit accurate weekly and monthly status reports based on analytics.
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions.
- Assist with HR-related activities and other ad-hoc activities when required.
- Ensure that customers get the most out of their job search experience by supporting and communicating site policies and standards.
Qualification / Experience
- Candidates should possess HND / BSc degree
- 1 – 2 years Prior experience in a work environment.
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools – MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Internet savvy with proficiency in using the internet for research and experience using social media tools such as blogs, social networks, etc.
- Highly proficient fast and accurate touch-typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to accurately document and report findings to a variety of audiences or stakeholders.
- Responsive with demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to use analytics to collate, measure, and report on identified success metrics.
- Attentive to detail with an ability to use independent judgment in identifying the root cause of problems and developing solutions to a variety of problems.
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence, and guide customers and other external parties.
- Highly organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- Self-starter, enthusiastic researcher, intellectually curious with an eagerness to learn, and comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment.
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of personal and sensitive information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 23, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|