JOB TITLE: Music Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- HND or a Degree in Music, and a deep passion to work with young learners.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
- Experience working with children.
- Be able to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage and the National Curriculum music scheme.
- Be able to teach instruments such as guitar; keyboard, drums, etc; and voice to groups of children and whole classes.
- You must be able to teach pupil to learn to read and write music on the stave.
- Be able to understand and use musical language – dynamics, tempo, timbre, pitch rhythm, beat and texture.
- Be able to perform in Live Music in school and give demonstrations in schools, if required.
- Be able to participate in concerts and attend parents’ evenings and others as may be required.
- Teach about a variety of styles, genres and composers.
- Be able to help pupils to prepare for music examinations, auditions and live performances.
- Ambitious, Inspiring and passionate about pupils’ learning enabling them to meet their full potential.
- Have excellent subject knowledge.
- Excellent adaptability skills to accompany their teaching style to suit the relevant year groups.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interested candidates must demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
Deadline: August 31, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|