Job Title: Partnership Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: Internal and External
Main Purpose of the Position
- The Partnership Officer is responsible to provide full support to the Partnership Team in securing and ensuring a continued and growing partnering
Essential Job Duties
- Develops and implements a Partnership Strategy that supports the bank’s Strategy and that ensures the very best of relationships with partners, clients and stakeholders.
- Ensures that all team members understand the importance of the Partnership Strategy and how it relates to them, and that they are fully involved in its implementation.
- Ensures excellent relations with key partners, and put in place systems that maintain them.
- Ensures effective engagement of strategic partners.
- Maintains a database of information relating to Partners such other details as are relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships.
- Coach the CSS and TLs on how to conduct performance meetings; participate in some of them in order to gather feedback.
- Develops and manages Memorandum Of Understandings as may arise from partnerships
- Perform detailed desk research on potential partners.
- Creating the proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities.
- Following-up on conversations and processes.
- Identifying best practices and incorporating new ideas for partnership building.
- The role and tasks will evolve with the growth of the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND or PGD in Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Engineering or Arts.
- MCIB is an advantage.
- At least two years work experience as a staff of Advans La Fayette MFB with satisfactory rating in last appraisal (internal) or at least two years work experience as a partnership officer in a financial institution.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven.
- Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures; Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
|Deadline||17th January, 2020.|