Job Title: Payment Support Intern
Department: Customer Experience
Reporting to: Head of Customer Experience
- We are looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Payment Support Interns with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- A successful Payment Support Intern must be computer literate, a critical thinker, attentive to details and comfortable using Microsoft packages. This position requires individuals to have a strong passion for listening and providing solutions to people.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Ensure an excellent experience to all customers with each interaction
- Verify and record payments made by customers to Company accounts
- Maintain customer records by updating account information of complaints, issues, resolutions, e.t.c.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Reconcile Company accounts at the end of each day
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to process customers payments in a prompt fashion
- Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of service levels for the call Center; recommending process improvements.
Required Skills & Experience
- OND holders, candidates about to undergo or currently undergoing the one year NYSC scheme are preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|