JOB TITLE: Payments Coordinator
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
- Candidates will develop broad skills to support personal growth and organizational success.
- A successful employee is motivated, dedicated, and constantly working to deliver a great experience for our internal teams and client.
- You must be flexible and excited about working in a fast-paced, high-performance team and company.
- Processing all deposits (Banks, E-Banking, E-Wallets, Cards, Exchange Houses)
- Processing all withdrawals requests (Banks, E-Banking, E-Wallets, Cards, Exchange Houses
- Processing all adjustments, indemnifications, and credits requests.
- Responding to clients and sales questions and queries related to payments and account transactions over the phone and through Zendesk tickets.
- Assisting clients with all queries and requests
- Provides adequate information about the available Payment Providers and solutions.
- Provide the client’s guidance on how to use the client’s portal to deposit, withdraw or do an internal transfer between accounts.
- Send holding emails o the complained clients
- Compliance, Risk, and fraud checks – Carrying out various identification checks to comply with anti-money-laundering regulations.
- Liaising with banks and PSPs to investigate missing payments or anomalies.
- Handling confidential information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Report Technical errors and follow up on them
- This role does not require specific educational qualifications, but these are advantageous in the application process.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Finance or other fields.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn and use business software quickly.
- Positive attitude, high performer, and self-starter.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel and Word).
- FX and MT4 knowledge are advantageous.
- Finance, payment, or banking knowledge/experience is advantageous.
- Ability to work flexible hours and night shifts.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills in English