JOB TITLE: PBD Channels Credit Card MIS / Risk Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products. Working with the Products teams, we roll-out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are sourcing for a Risk/MIS Analyst to examine the risk-reward relationship of Credit Cards and provide relevant insights to make informed decisions. perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on credit card customers to determine the optimal credit risk strategy to be employed through the card life cycle.
- Expectations include assisting in developing, maintaining, and improving program policies, strategies, processes and procedures within the assigned function, conducting complex analysis and providing accurate and concise results with recommendations to management.
What we need from you:
- Be the functional owner for credit card’s risk strategy within Access Bank
- Drive Card Portfolio analytics to segment Risk within the Risk Appetite Framework in order to influence strategy recommendations.
- Tackling complex business problems and bringing sound recommendations and insights to senior management
- Building the ‘next generation’ suite of real time MIS to inform business strategy/decisions
- Develop and maintain key credit risk policy strategies by conducting complex analysis to segment data and isolate risk using analytical techniques such as clustering and decision trees, and leveraging both internal and external credit data
- Interpret large amounts of complex data to formulate problem statement, concise conclusions regarding underlying risk dynamic trends and opportunities
- Develop, communicate and implement optimal risk strategies (including rules, cutoffs, policies, operational flows, etc.)
- Identify key risk indicators and metrics, develop key metrics, enhance reporting and formulate areas of analytic focus
- Provide subject matter expertise on strategy implementation/testing and initiatives related to the improvement of risk mitigation processes and infrastructure
- Identify, evaluate and leverage external data sources and analytical solutions to enhance risk strategies
- Work with cross-functional partners, e.g., Finance, Credit, Technology and Business to understand and address key business challenges on the product
- Minimum of a Second-class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an analytical role
- Effective Communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- End to End knowledge of Application Management Deliverables and Governance
- Highly self-motivated and driven, able to drive initiatives and find business opportunities to improve the key performance indicators
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to partner well and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and excellent Time management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banks product and Nigerian personal business market
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salary
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|