People Operations Associate is needed at One Acre Fund
JOB TITLE: People Operations Associate
LOCATION: Kabwe, Zambia
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: Full-time job
Sponsor International Candidates: Yes; Zambia country nationals are strongly encouraged to apply
- One Acre Fund has been operating in Zambia since 2015, and we have grown to serve over 19,000 clients in more than 100 sites in Central Province with a staff of over 150 people. Our plan is to grow even more and become one of ZambiaТs fastest-growing professional organizations.
- We are looking for an exceptional professional with 3+ years of work experience to serve in a position that is responsible for setting strategy for growing the team with the Country Director, training the team across all job grades and departments and executing on all human resource initiatives and processes within One Acre Fund Zambia.
- We are seeking an exceptional professional with 3-5 years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Undergraduate background required, Masters degree preferred, in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience – specifically in people development and leadership of teams
- Fluent in English. Fluency in local languages found in Central province (e.g. Bemba, Tonga, Lenje, Nyanja etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability of: creative problem-solving, successful implementation and execution of strategy, ownership and accountability, and materials creation for widespread distribution
- High proficiency with computer skills regarding e-mail, internet usage, and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Friendly personality, professional and proactive work attitude, as well as the ability to interact with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to tackle any task, large or small, with professionalism and enthusiasm
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
|Deadline||24th May, 2020.|