Pharmaceutical Service Associate (Logistics and Regimen) is needed at an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization.
JOB TITLE: Pharmaceutical Service Associate (Logistics and Regimen)
Job Code: LSU109
- The incumbent will plan and support the delivery of high-quality pharmaceutical care services and the implementation of an efficient health commodity logistics system for the organization in accordance with donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- With technical oversight, the job holder will lead the management of pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program.
- Assist in the development of work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization.
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and inventory analysis of all pharmacies stock, employing the use of monitoring tools and databases as may be applicable.
- The job holder will also assist in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counselling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and treatment program.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or other relevant field with prior experience in pharmaceutical services delivery and supply chain management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical service delivery, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Proficiency in the use of electronic Logistic Management Information System e.g. NAVISION. Proficiency in MS Access, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and other Office packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||27th May, 2020.|