JOB TITLE: Pharmacist
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time.
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Superintendent Pharmacist, build positive trust relationships with the other staff to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a registered member of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Other professional courses in Pharmacy would be an added advantage.
Deadline: August 31, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|