Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) Liaison Officer is needed at Society for Family Health (SFH)
JOB TITLE: Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) Liaison Officer
Ref Id: sfh-31234
Job Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: 11 Months (with option for renewal)
- The PCN Liaison Officer (PCN LO) will be responsible for establishing and nurturing good working relationship between the Project and the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) to enable the attainment of the strategic objectives of the Project.
- S/He will coordinate the project related PCN activities and support PCN in the translation, planning, coordination, and execution of all project.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensuring proper communication as well as cooperation between the project and PCN and other related entities.
- Coordinate project related activities and provide advice to PCN on the project’s purpose, objectives, timelines, policies, and activities.
- Support PCN in the development of activity plans based on programme outputs amongst others.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Pharmaceutical Science. Master degree in public health or related will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in family planning programmes in a donor-funded environment.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of laws and regulation guiding the practice of pharmacy in Nigeria.
- Must have in-depth experience in developing, requesting, and using technical assistance and other capacity-building tools to catalyse problem-solving within institutional settings.
- Previous experience in system strengthening role will be an added advantage.
Skills and competencies:
- High level of integrity
- Knowledge of family planning
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||26th June, 2020.|