Pharmacologist is needed at a Community Pharmacy – Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
JOB TITLE: Pharmacologist
- Analysing the chemical compounds of drugs and its effects.
- Adhere to safety and health regulations
- Ensuring the organisation and cleanliness of all work areas, as well as supervising the appropriate disposal and storage of utensils and materials.
- B.Sc Degree in Pharmacology with a minimum of one year work experience in a community pharmacy.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Excellent written and good oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and execute task in a fast-paced work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||28th August, 2020.|