Job Title: Pharmacy Storekeeper
General-purpose of the Position
- Under the general supervision of the Pharmacy Manager, the role is responsible for store management including the receipt, storage, and issuance of medical supplies and equipment in adherence to universal pharmaceutical standards and INTERSOS SOPs to projects or other departments in order to ensure the overall functioning of INTERSOS’s activities.
Tasks and Main Responsibilities
- Facilitates receipt of orders and deliveries, identifies potential disparities against cargo manifest and reports them.
- Ensures good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy in accordance with pharmaceutical standards and INTERSOS SOPs.
- Participates in regular inventories (including EPREP stock), completes entries on the stock cards and software. Ensures Inventory Registry is up to date and compiles reports.
- Minimum of a University degree in Pharmacy (BPharm.) and desirably, medical-related studies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within humanitarian and/or development context
- High-level computer literacy, especially excellent MS Excel / Word skills
- Fluency in English, and Local Language (Kanuri and Hausa).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Willing to work extra hours and available at the weekend for emergency case
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||31st March, 2020.|