JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organises medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- A Diploma or equivalent.
- A pharmacy technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||23rd March, 2020.|