Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients Maintains confidentiality of patients information.
- Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player. Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to the use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Ikorodu, Mile 12 and Ketu.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Deadline: September 13, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|