Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing is recruiting candidates for a Pharmacy Technician / Trainee.
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician / Trainee
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organises medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organised.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||31st July, 2020.|