Job Title: Physics Teacher
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Degree in Physical Science or a related discipline.
- Relevant teaching certification may be required.
- A completed teaching apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Tutoring experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|