JOB TITLE: Pilot
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
- Ensure the company maintains the highest achievable standards of flight safety and efficiency by supporting industry and regulatory initiatives;
- Safely fly the organisation’s aircrafts;
- Check weather and flight plans;
- Review aircraft logs;
- Monitor aircraft systems while flying and communicate with the regulatory body and the company;
- Assist in the preparation of navigation logs in all respect, particularly when new routes are involved;
- Assist the chief pilot in conducting interviews and assessments of potential pilots and evaluate the candidates during simulator valuation sessions liaising with the applicable fleet manager and the training department.
Candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation and should have attended a renowned flight school
- Possess commercial pilot certificates
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience is required in a similar position
- Candidates should have an open mind to shuffle between Abuja and Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, photograph and CV to: [email protected] using “The Position of a Pilot” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: November 26, 2021
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|