Air Peace Limited is recruiting for a Planning Engineer
JOB TITLE: Planning Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- To prepare maintenance work packages and work orders including but not limited to MPD, AD, SB, EO etc, for all A/C in the fleet and submit them to the contracted Approved Maintenance Organisations and ensure that all maintenance activities performed by Approved Maintenance Organisations are in accordance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP), maintenance contracts and Nig. CARs Part 6 requirements.
- To establish a follow-up system for mandatory requirements such as ADs and life-limited part replacement and to ensure that all maintenance activities related to them are effectively performed on time.
- To prepare standard work packages and to coordinate with Approved Maintenance Organisations check the completion of returned work packages to determine closed or open (un completed tasks)items.
- To keep, update, archive and control all maintenance records in accordance with the requirements of this manual.
- To make available and manage all air worthiness data such as AMM, IPC, etc in order to perform maintenance and distribute these data in conjunction with Maintenance Planning and Recordkeeping personnel.
- She/he is also responsible for subscribing and establishing an updated system for air worthiness data published by the aircraft manufacturer and the authorities such as ADs, SBs, AMMs etc, and for ensuring that only current and up-to-date maintenance data is used during maintenance of Air Peace’s fleet.
- To develop and prepare methods, standards and procedures for maintenance, repairs and overhaul of aircraft systems, engines and components.
- To establish, update and monitor time limitations for scheduled maintenance of A/C systems, components and engine
- Prepare maintenance programme for scheduled maintenance checks, modification, repairs, and overhaul of A/C. and also prepare work packages for all maintenance checks and ensure that all the pre-loading activities are accomplished in good time.
- Recommend revision to the maintenance programme or current procedures, methods and specifications for improvement of safety, reliability and cost.
- To prepare a maintenance check schedule and coordinate with the commercial department to ensure that respective aircraft will be made available for the maintenance in a timely manner.
- Ensure any corrective action relevant to his area, resulting from Quality audit programme, is cleared.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in similar role.
- Must be currently working in an Aviation Company in Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Planning Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Deadline: August 15, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|