JOB TITLE: Plant Finance Controller
JOB LOCATION: Igbesa, Ogun
- The Plant Finance Controller is responsible for planning and coordinating plant budget and business planning activities in alignment with corporate policies and practices.
- The incumbent will provide financial direction to the plant and provide recommendations to improve site performance.
- S/He will be a part of the BU finance team and will be responsible for Product Costing, Cost Control, Inventory Management, Book Keeping, Factory MIS and Compliance.
- Estimate product costs to support quoting activities
- Understanding manufacturing processes, yield computations of raw material, updating BOM on regular basis, overhead absorption.
- Provides management with timely, relevant financial information so that they can better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant.
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Conduct Monthly Analysis, such as Inventory valuation, Gross margin analysis, Ageing analysis and provisioning, RM Purchase price variance, review of yield variance and Run material ledger.
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks.
- Ensure Compliance to systems, policies, & controls at the Plant.
- Coordinate with Internal & External Auditors to ensure smooth plant audit.
- Collaborates with the Finance Head, Plant accountants and senior management to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis.
- Investigates and recommends improvements to the current financial system, work standards and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls and greater work efficiency.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preference will be given to those with similar experience in a Manufacturing Firm in Nigeria.
|Job Category||Finance Officer - Receivables|