Job Title: Polytechnic Librarian
Location: Kaura-Namoda, Zamfara
- Framing overall library policy personal contacts and liaison with departments.
- Preparation of library budgets.
- Engaging in matters of common interest.
- Responsible to the Rector for the smooth running of library of the institution e.g attending departmental meetings as members of National Library Association, Library committee e.t.c
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should possess any of the following qualifications and experience:
- Holder of Master’s Degree in Library Science with 15 years cognate experience or a good Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science with at least 18 years cognate experience.
- In any of the above, the applicant must be fully registered member of a recognized relevant professional body
- Knowledge of I.C.T will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit Fifteen (15) copies of their type-written Applications and Curriculum Vitae including photocopies of their Certificates in the following order:
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address including GSM Number and E-mail
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with ages
- Schools attended with dates
- Certificate obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies
- Evidence of community service
- Present appointment with date and salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Candidates are required to forward their applications (under confidential cover) to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
PMB 1012, Kaura – Namoda,
- Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them to the registrar.
- All applications and references reports should reach the Registrar on or before the application deadline.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: October 25, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|