Job Title: Portfolio Risk Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. Analyses report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio.
- Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure.
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets, etc.
- Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Prepare report on probability of default using available data.
- Propose evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals etc. related to the risk identified.
- Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 4, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|