Principal Accountant is needed at Abuja Clinics
JOB TITLE: Principal Accountant
- Coordinate preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Contact person to the Clinics’ bankers and handle routine banking transactions and treasury functions efficiently.
- Ensure safe-keeping of security documents- receipts, cheque books, bank tellers, etc.
- Ensure adherence to controls put in place to protect the Clinics’ assets.
- Oversees annual budget process, direct and control comprehensive budget preparations.
- Co-ordinate subordinates to ensure compliance with established practices, standards, new policies and keep employees abreast of changes.
- Develop, maintain and implement financial policies, protocols and procedures.
- Advise on corporate financial position and control necessary to secure strong financial management.
- Analyze, interpret data and develop reports for the management reflecting internal economic conditions and trends.
- Work with ICT unit to ensure optimization of financial information system for reporting.
- Ensure an efficient and result oriented debt management and collection policies.
- Supervise preparation of payment vouchers for overseas payment and payment through bank direct debit or opening of LC for overseas purchases.
- Supervise provision of information to Cost and Management Department for their analysis and reports.
- Oversees reconciliation with external Creditors and Debtors.
- Provide all document and information required by external Auditors to ensure Annual Report is presented.
- Provide all document and information required by company’s Tax Consultants to ensure settlements of company’s income Tax.
- Coordinate correspondences with third parties.
- Attend meetings for negotiation with external funds providers.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance, Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification with a minimum of 5 years post ICAN experience in an accounting/external audit role.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate,
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- ICAN certification is a must.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||31st March, 2020.|