Principal Budget Officer – Performance Monitoring & Reporting, SNPB2 is needed at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
JOB TITLE: Principal Budget Officer – Performance Monitoring & Reporting, SNPB2
LOCATION: Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50000298
- The Senior Vice-Presidency is responsible for supporting the President in the day-to-day management of the Bank Group to achieve its strategic objective and drive performance culture that will align all processes and systems to deliver high impact results.
- The Senior Vice-Presidency will provide effective leadership and exceptional coordination to ensure implementation and monitoring of key corporate decisions as well as the identification of necessary corrective measures and actions.
- The Senior Vice-Presidency will lead Senior Management discussions, decision-making processes and t
- Hold at least a Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management or related fields;
- Have a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience with exposure to international and/or multicultural contexts
- Experience in budgeting and institutional performance reporting for both internal and external audiences
- Good Knowledge of operational strategies, policies, rules, procedures and practices of the Bank or similar institutions.
- Experience in design and implementation of budgeting and performance reporting systems, management information systems and dashboards as well as business process enhancement initiatives.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking capacity: Capacity to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on financial, budget and corporate performance statistics and data and accurately interprete results to derive meaningful information for reporting to senior management and higher levels of authority e.g. Board of Directors
- Demonstrate high degree of attention to details and strong focus on data quality control.
- High-level skills in report writing: Ability to present information clearly and concisely in appropriate style and language to suit the requirements of a specific audience as well as handle sensitive information.
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous and shifting demands, priorities under heavy work pressure tight deadlines while maintaining speed and accuracy.
- Problem Solving: Ability to apply business knowledge to diagnose and resolve problems effectively and timely
- Ability to use innovative and creative approaches to enhance performance.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to ensure sound working relationships with colleagues, effectively coordinate team assignments and build partnerships with a broad range of clients to deliver high quality results.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other language.
- Competence in the use of ERP Systems (preferably SAP), Business Intelligence tools and SAP BW, standard MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and good knowledge of operational and project management systems.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||7th June, 2020.|