Principal Officer, Administration, Human Resources & Finance is needed at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
Job Title: Principal Officer, Administration, Human Resources & Finance
Location: Accra, Ghana
Institution: ECOWAS Commission
Agency: Ecowas Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (Erera)
Division: Administration, Finance & Human Resources
Line Supervisor: Chairman
- Under the supervision of the Chairman, the incumbent shall be responsible for planning, co-coordinating and directing the Institutions Administration, Human Resources, Finance and support services.
- HR & Administration Officer
- Finance & Accounting Officer
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure the planning, coordination and control of the activities of the Directorate;
- Manage staff organization and discipline including attendance, leave roster, writing schedule of duties, recruitment of staff in liaison with ECOWAS Commission and ERERA Regulatory Council;
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and review of administrative policies, procedures and decisions of ERERA.
- Assist in the implementation of ECOWAS financial regulations and procedures;
- Manage the organization of the postage and postal services of the organization;
- Ensure the preparation of the budget of the organization;
- Ensure donor fund management and reporting;
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Administration and Finance, Business Administration, or in a similar discipline from a recognized University.
- 10 years of professional experience in procurement, human resources, administration, managing finance and budget operations in an international or multinational organizations including 5 years at a supervisory level;
- Knowledge of ECOWAS financial regulations and procedures and an ability to apply them;
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical advice on a broad range of administrative, financial and accountancy areas;
- Demonstrated knowledge in network development to support financial data.
- Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to download Application Form (Ms Word)
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||9th August, 2020.|