Process Engineer is needed at an Oil and Gas Sector – Aldelia Group
JOB TITLE: Process Engineer
- Our client with an intensive specialization in EPC projects in the Oil and Gas sector, is seeking to recruit a Process Engineer.
- He/she would deliver expertise in the business of process engineering by supervising detail engineering Subcontractor.
- Review and approve process engineering issue by the Detailed Engineering Subcontractor
- Participate in Hazop Safop and others forum as required
- Provide assistance to the commissioning team during SAT, Commissioning, and performance test
- Broad knowledge of chemical process engineering and /or operations
- Culturally aware and able to work well with many cultures Up to 50% international travel
- Ability to work remotely with support.
- Able to interact with both clients and suppliers on a technical basis
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with diverse teams such as engineering contractors, manufacturing process engineers and client operations and engineering teams
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
Qualifications / Key Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field from an accredited university
- 10+ years experience as Rotating Equipment Specialist Engineer or in a similar position in Oil and Gas industry
- Process Control Engineer or Chemical Engineer with preferably more than 5 years of experience in control and automation.
- Experience in polymer or on a unit running technology similar to the Licensed technology is a plus
- Skills and experience in projects, design, modelling, asset support would be appreciated
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Ability to communicate in English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following a strict budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to understand situations (strategic pertinence and anticipation)
- Good communication skills (ability to understand and make himself/herself understood)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills required Teamwork
- Client Management
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Process Engineer will report directly to the Operations Manager and also liaise with all the project managers. External relationship with the company’s Clients and stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||29th February, 2020.|