JOB TITLE: Procurement Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mustbe able to evaluate suppliers and buy items.
- Mustbe able to handle all customer and supplier inquiries regarding orders, status, changes and invoice payment.
- Create purchase order and send them to chosen vendors.
- Ensuring that the product inventory is always in compliance with company policy.
- Following up with suppliers for confirmation of order and ensure deliveries are prompt.
- Assist in researching new vendors and comparing competitive suppliers.
- Treating requisitions from the shelf attendants.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a retail environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Building Collaborative and Healthy Relationships – Amiable enough to easily build productive working relationships with co-worker, external suppliers and resources whilst valuing people of different backgrounds, cultures and demographics.
- Communication and Presentation Skills – Expresses ideas clearly and concisely; passing information (written and Orally) to stakeholders appropriately.
- Self – Leadership and Accountability – Ability to take ownership and work with little supervision.
- Strong Analytical skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Officer” as subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 30, 2021
|Job Category||Procurement Officer|