JOB TITLE: Procurement Officer
JOB LOCATION: Bida, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee and supervise all activities of the purchasing department in the different subsidiaries.
- Work with the different managers in the different subsidiaries.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Ensure that the products supplied are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or a similar field
- Must reside in Bida, Niger State or read to relocate.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a procurement officer.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Supervisory and management experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Procurement Officer|