Job Title: Product Manager, Data Management Solutions
Location: Kano / Abuja
Department: Products & Services
Employment Type: Full-Time National Employee
Purpose of the position
- The Product Manager, Data Management Solutions, leads in defining software solutions used by both eHealth Africa and it’s customers, covering all aspects of data collection and curation.
- S/he will oversee the development of software for data collection, survey planning, collection monitoring, personnel tracking, map generation, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required in order to communicate product vision clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- S/he will provide leadership and motivation for the development team and collaborate with cross-functional teams including:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and use a computer and reach with their hands and arms.