First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) is one of the oldest commercial bank in Nigeria , they are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Product Manager (Mobile Wallet, Individual Segment)
Ref Id: 1900005K
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Conceptualize the value proposition, and strategic initiatives for adoption of Mobile and e-Wallets in the individual segment
- Define the adoption and support processes, use cases and target market for Wallets
- Coordinate short-term and long-term reviews; prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis metrics and reporting for management and sales forecasts.
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to develop product requirements, definitions, process and roll-out products and services.
- Drive the adoption of Wallets for payments, remittances and payment receipts by individual customers
- Assess and react to changes in the competitive landscape, staying on top of regulatory developments and competitor activities relating to the Mobile Payments and Financial Inclusion ecosystems.
- Prepare documents for training, sales pitch and product FAQs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by staying in touch with relevant industries, service providers, and using them to the advantage of the product
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results as needed.
- Develop product policy document, product characteristics, product implementation, deployment and training
- Seek opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product development and usage
Research, Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze customers, related channels, competition and market data.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements.
- Work with internal stakeholders and/ or external research agencies regarding product development and management
Product Planning and Management:
- Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies.
- Determine product packaging solutions.
- Negotiate with support vendors
- Support and manage product event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
- Support sales team (Retail Banking) and Regional Officers with the necessary product knowledge (proposals/RFPs/RFEs and technical expertise.
- Prepare and conduct product presentations; develop sales tools and sales training materials.
- Provide inputs for marketing collateral development.
- Supply sales teams with latest research and marketing information.
Customer and End-User Support:
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development and management
Key financial/statistical measures of your organizational unit:
- Number of staff: 2 Permanent Staff
- Staff costs: N/A
- Costs that you control:
- Income that your team generates (if any): Transaction fees on all FIS and Mobile Money billable transactions
- Fee Income: N/A
- Net Interest Income: N/A
- Other Income: N/A
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of subscribers enrolled
- Percentage of active subscribers
- Transaction count, value and total net revenue (Group & Business Unit)
- Customer (Internal & External) Satisfaction Index
- Firstmonie Customer Base Enhancement Index
- B Sc. in relevant discipline
- MBA is an added advantage
- Professional Certifications in cognate knowledge areas.
- Minimum 4-6 years cognate experience in FCMG, Telecoms, Banking, Micro Finance, Mobile Money, Payments, and other relevant sectors
Key Competency Requirements
- Customer Relationship Management
- Relevant Regulatory Policies/ Guidelines
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge – global trends of mobile payments and financial inclusion
- Product strategy, development and management
- People Management
- Product life cycle management
- Financial planning and strategy
- Problem solving.
- Business / Product Development
- Channel Management
- Client Industry Knowledge
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Numerate / Analytical Skill
- Computing (MS Suites)
- Presentation/ Negotiation Skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication Skill (Written and Spoken)
- Technical skill