JOB TITLE: Product Manager (Supply Chain / Fulfillment)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Define a compelling product/service strategy and vision, contributing to the “digital by default” delivery of government services. Ensure individual product/service strategies and associated activity are aligned with the Agency’s overall strategic objectives.
- Interpret user research, quantitative and qualitative data to make informed product decisions, distinguishing between user needs and user wants, and recognizing that users may not always be able to articulate their needs.
- Create product and service roadmaps, working closely with the team’s delivery manager. Use product descriptions and iterative delivery plans to assign priorities and make informed decisions.
- Bring together views and input from a wide range of contributors, such as senior stakeholders, developers and user researchers, on the product/service vision, definition and delivery approach. Build in feedback loops from the beginning of the project to inform prioritization and iterations.
- Be responsible for the entire product/service lifecycle. Continue to improve the product/service post-launch through effective analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data, including offline data from call centers etc.
- Collaborate with other Agency and government digital service teams to ensure user journeys between products services are optimized.
- Keep abreast of user habits, preferences, and behaviors, and up-to-date with the latest technology. Share your understanding of the digital marketplace, including best practice, costs, suppliers, methodologies and skills, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be actively involved with partner and user communities to promote the Agency’s principles. Foster a collaborative approach to solution delivery and engagement.
- Plan product communication for launch and at key points during the product lifecycle.
- Ensure post-launch communications are targeted to the right sectors and contain key messages which are easily understood. Identify and segment customer sectors to understand their different needs so that communications can be targeted appropriately. Understand that communication must continue long after product launch
- Degree in any of the related field in Business, Computer science, information System, Supply Chain or Logistics
- 5 years’ experience as a product manager, supply chain
- Should understand the FMCG industry
- Experience working in a startup that caters to FMCG industry will be an added advantage as well
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “SUPPLY CHAIN” as the subject of the mail.