JOB TITLE: Production and Planning Manager
JOB LOCATION : Nigeria
Report to: Director of Engineering and Maintenance
- To prepare maintenance work packages and work orders including but not limited to MPD, AD, SB, EO etc. for all A / C in the fleet and submit them to the contracted Approved Maintenance Organisations and ensure that all maintenance activities performed by Approved Maintenance Organisations are in accordance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP), maintenance contracts and Nig. CARs Part 6 requirements.
- To establish a follow-up system for mandatory requirements such as ADs and life limited part replacement and to ensure that all maintenance activities related to them are effectively performed on time.
- To prepare standard work packages and to coordinate with Approved Maintenance Organisations check completion of returned work packages to determine closed or open (uncompleted tasks) items
- To keep, update, archive and control all maintenance records in accordance with the requirements of this manual.
- To make available and manage all airworthiness data such as AMM. IPC etc in order to perform maintenance and distribute these data in conjunction with Maintenance Planning and Record keeping personnel.
- She / he is also responsible for subscribing and establishing an updated system for airworthiness data published by the aircraft manufacturer and the authorities such as ADs, SBs, AMMs etc. and for ensuring that only current and up-to-date maintenance data is used during maintenance of Air Peace’s fleet
- To keep update hours and cycles of all A/C and life limited Components and to provide information and prepare documents on request
- To develop and prepare methods, standards and procedures for maintenance, repairs and overhaul of aircraft systems., engines and components.
- To establish, update and monitor time limitations for scheduled maintenance of A/C systems, components and engines.
- To prepare minimum equipment list (MEL), work specification and update them from time to time.
- Experience: 20 years Production and Manning with a reputable airline.
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 17, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|