Production Pharmacist needed at Tyonex Nigeria Limited.
JOB TITLE: Production Pharmacist
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products’ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Control manufacturing resource and asset in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation with finance control management
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Develop and manage the Standard Operation Procedure system through improved documentation activities to ensure all key manufacturing processes are adequately covered with relevant operational procedures.
- Holder of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from a reputable institution.
- Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of five years (5) experience as a Production Pharmacist
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Production Pharmacist” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: November 20, 2020