JOB TITLE: Production / Planning Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Report to: Production and Planning Manager
- Analyses maintenance forecast to plan for all inspections, overhauls, AD compliance, SB/EO compliance and other maintenance requirements on Airframes, engines, LDGs, APUs, Components etc. in accordance with the Nig.CARs;
- Develops and issues maintenance work packages and coordinates manpower, parts tooling, etc. requirements with Aircraft Maintenance Manager and the Quality Manager
- Ensures all maintenance requirements controlled by Flight Hours, Flight Cycles, and/or
- Calendar times are complied with in accordance with the Nig.CARs;
- Monitors completion of assigned workloads, rescheduling them as necessary to comply with appropriate limitations,
- Coordinates with Supply Chain, Records, Maintenance Control and Quality Control as required; and
- Ensures availability of major components for forecasted scheduled changes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: leadin[email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 17, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|