JOB TITLE: Production Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prior welding experience, at least 5 years, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory position preferred
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification preferred
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals
- Familiarity operating welding tools such as: Laser cutting machine, shear cutting machine, bending machine, punching machine, plasma cutting machine, etc.
- Basic reading skills and must be able to follow directions
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of common welding symbols
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Work in a team environment and respect all teammates
- Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 31, 2021
|Job Category||Manufacturing / Production|