JOB TITLE: Professional Carpenters (Installers)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- To work as a team member within the carpentry team to manufacture furniture pieces from prepared cutting list.
- To work individually or as a team member for installation of furniture parts on clients’ site as assigned
Core Working Relationships:
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Customer Service Team
- Store Team
- Delivery Team
- Cutting and shaping chipboard panels based on the provided measurements.
- Assembling doors, frames, tables and fitted furniture, panels, components, case goods, seating, filing, etc.
- Fitting pedestals, tables, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets.
- Installing wall cladding, partitions, doors, kitchen cabinets and wardrobes,
- Undertake carpentry tasks effectively and in accordance to the Company’s defined quality standards.
- Observe all Health, Safety and Work procedures/regulations and report any hazardous activities to the Production Supervisors.
- Understands and interpretes installation drawings and installation instruction sheets.
- Understands customer satisfaction as the focus of the installation team and consistently meets or exceeds the customers’ expectations.
- Lifting and moving furniture items, boxes and equipment.
- Understands and possess the ability to teach basic installation processes: unloading, loading, staging, unboxing, panel assembly, component assembly, clean-up and detailing, lock installations, etc.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in professional carpentry & installation
- NABTEB, Trade Test or Diploma in woodworks.
Key Job Attributes
- Ability to obey and adhere to laid down processes and procedures.
- Oral and written communication skills: Has a strong customer service attitude and manner; communicates easily and clearly; polite and cordial to all customers.
- Possess physical strength and stamina required to lift and move furniture, boxes and equipment, often more than 50 pounds
- Excellent work ethics: self-discipline, punctuality, integrity and self-motivation
- Mechanically adept and knows how to safely use tools and equipment.
- Ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts, including any overnight or out of town assignments.
- Interpersonal skills and professional demeanour to interact effectively with a wide range of clients, occasionally under trying circumstances.
- Attention to details
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Carpentry and Joinery craftsmanship
- Basic Numeracy Skills
- Basic Literacy Skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail
|Job Category||Domestic / Janitorial Services|