Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is recruiting candidates for Program Officers.
JOB TITLE: Program Officers
JOB LOCATION: Anambra, Imo, Delta
- The USAID funded project will partner with private sector facilities and informal sector to implement locally generated solutions to improve TB services and care in Anambra, Imo and Delta states.
- The project will strengthen capacity of these sectors to achieve self-reliance of national TB programs.
- Support implementation of PPM work-plans in the private and informal sector.
- Account for completion of care package including patient and sample referral for different types of private sector partners.
- Ensure appropriate effort documentation and timely program reports on scheduled timelines including program success stories.
- Support implementation of a negotiated business model in alliance with private care providers
- Conduct regular health facility supervision to ensure quality TB, TB/HIV, DR-TB surveillance and service delivery
- Support state program on routine data analysis & utilization.
- A registered nurse, CHEW or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Communications, Social Sciences, Health Education, or another related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with HIV & TB programs
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CV / Resume and Cover Letter (as a single MsWord document) to: [email protected] with the job title as email subject.
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
|Deadline||10th April, 2020.|