Project Architect needed at Dutum Company Limited.
JOB TITLE: Project Architect
JOB LOCATION: Yola – Adamawa
Employment Type: Full Time
- Design buildings and providing detailed drawings with computer aided design software applications.
- Interact with relevant construction related professionals to determine the feasibility of assigned projects.
- Be aware of and comply with legislations that impact on the commencement of projects.
- Serve as the pivot for the determination of requirements for the execution of a project
- Visit project sites to ensure compliance to design and influence improved performance.
- Serve as a member of project management teams set up for specific projects.
- Adapting building designs to overcome constraining circumstances that occur in the course of project execution.
- Communicate through the use of timely reports issues related to a project that includes but not limited to proposals, risks, obligations, and contracts.
- Manage project expectations with relevant project team members.
- Ensure optimization of resources in alignment with budget.
- Conduct project reviews to evaluate outcomes of projects against expectations.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Architecture from a reputable and accredited university.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience
- High level proficiency in the use of Auto-CAD and SketchUp 3D or any other design application like Revit, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, V-Ray, Flash.
- Extensive 3D illustration skills in Interior designs, Exterior and Interior Architecture Schemes.
- Be Innovative, creative, hardworking, resilient, and self-motivated
- An eye for details
Deadline: October 14, 2020
|Job Category||Building Design / Architecture|