Project Management Instructor needed at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI).
JOB TITLE: Project Management Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Delta, Port-Harcourt Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves delivering training for project management courses and preparing trainees for external exams and certifications.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years’ project management experience
- Minimum of two years of Project Management Instructional experience
- Membership of the Project Management Institute desired
- Proficiency with various project management software
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and other current ICT tools
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] , [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. “Project Management Instructor” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 25, 2020
|Job Category||Executive / Management|