JOB TITLE: Project Manager – Architect (Furniture Manufacturing)
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
Reports To: Chief Commercial Officer
Key Summary of the Job
- To coordinate and handle all aspects of project execution
- To oversee all aspects of furniture delivery and installation from start to finish
- To coordinate the activities of the Installation team on site
- To liaise with all internal teams and ensure that all technical requirements are incorporated in the project design and installation documentations.
- Ensuring that each project is executed within defined schedule.
Core Working Relationships:
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Installation Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Interior Design Team
- Customer Service Team
- Accounts Team
- Oversee and manage multi projects simultaneously
- Provide day to day project management for multiple projects
- Survey site to determine site readiness
- Collaborate with Interior Designers and Technical department to meet Clients’ requirements/expectations.
- Schedule pre-installation and post-installation meetings with the installation supervisor, Interior Designers and Technical team.
- Ensure that installation drawings are accurate and complete, and that any additional information required for installation is provided to the head of installation team on site.
- Oversee all aspects of the project implementation and facilitate client communications.
- Plan and supervise product delivery and installation, including performance of work, installation administration and timeliness of task completion.
- Analyse and resolve all site issues.
- Conduct quality inspection of work done on site by installation team, identify and resolve snags
- Attend site meetings and act as point of contact for clients for all project communication during execution process
- Provide Technical consultation to clients and clients’ team.
- Maintain detailed project documentation of key project decisions and clients /project requests and revision.
- Provide timely and formal written communication throughout project execution period and disseminate all critical information to clients and projects teams.
- Provide weekly project status update during operations or management meetings.
Education & Experience
- First Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ extensive experience in Project Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Interior design/Architecture within the furniture manufacturing Industry.
- Professional Project Management certification is an added advantage
- Experience with ERP systems; Microsoft Navision experience is a plus
Key Job Attributes
- Analytical and quantitative decision-making skill
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, creativity
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proactivity, Integrity, Discipline and must deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Ability to read floor plans and blue prints
- Ability to analyse, plan, schedule and implement project installation
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of furniture management and furniture project administration
- Basic technical and electrical knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 20, 2021
|Job Category||Project Management|